1 Piece Ball Valve
The One Piece Ball valve as the name suggests is made out of one body piece unlike the 2 and 3 piece. This means the valve cannot be taken apart for cleaning. The advantage is that the valve will be low cost and robust. As a result of the valve body being one piece is that a smaller ball has to be used leading to a reduced port, more commonly called a reduced bore. This means that flow is reduced through the valve, since the ball bore is one size smaller than the pipe size.
- Threaded Ports FNPT by FNPT for standard Pipe Connection
- Reduced/Standard Port Ball Valve
- Stem is Blow Out Proof
- Pressure Rating 1000 PSI, Suitable for Standard Uses
- PTFE Seat and Seal, suitable for High Heat and Chemical Applications
- Sizes Start from 1/2" up to 2"