2-PIECE BALL VALVES (HEAVY_STYLE)
The most widly used 2 Piece Ball Valve. Used a in almost any application where flow needs to be controlled by a simple on/off flow action. Having a larger handle and being heavier in weight than the Compact Ball Valve, makes this the premier choice in 2 piece Stainless Ball valves.
- 1000 PSI
- Full Port
- Cast in SS316
The Main Features of a Two Piece Ball Valve
- The most popular stainless steel ball valve used in any application where flow is to be controlled.
- This Valve has the Longer Handle, with Handle Locks.
- A Threaded Ball Valve with Female NPT threads on both ends.
- Rated at 1000 PSI, and are WOG stamped (Water, Oil, Gas) .
- Designed with a full port (Full Bore), resulting in minimum pressure drop and minumim affect of flow rate.
- These 2 piece stainless steel ball valves are made using high grade 316 stainless steel.
Material List for Stainless Steel 2 Piece Ball Valves
Dimensions for 2 Piece Ball Valves