2 Piece Ball Valve
The 2 piece stainless steel ball valve is probably the most widely used ball valve. The 2 piece ball valve will open or shut off flow on most liquids and gases quickly and easily and is suitable for just about any application where a simple on/off action is needed. Flow rate can also be controlled by partially opening or closing the valve to various degrees. Also referred to as a two-way ball valve, since it allows flow in any direction straight through from inlet to outlet. Being threaded ball valves they are quick to install and easy to use, requiring no tooling for installation. The two piece ball valve is the best priced full port ball valve (full bore), allowing the inside diameter of the pipe to remain constant and unrestricted. This means that the 2 piece SS ball valve has no pressure drop and keeps the flow rate high.
- Threaded Ports Female NPT by Female NPT for Easy Connection
- Full Port Ball Valve, maximum ID also called Full Bore
- Lockable Handle Lever with Blow Out Proof Stem
- Pressure Rating up to 1000 PSI Suitable for Most Standard Uses
- PTFE Seal and Seat Good for Chemical and High Heat Applications
- Sizes Start from 1/4" up to 4"
- Click here for Specifications and Features