3 Piece Ball Valve
A three piece ball valve is preferred wherever regular cleaning is required. The valve body is composed of 3 separate pieces held together by bolts, which can be easily removed for cleaning and servicing. A unique advantage of the 3 piece valve design is that the ball valve ends can remain threaded into the pipe, while the center section containing the ball can be removed. These 3 piece ball valves have been specifically designed to be easily disassembled, cleaned, and reassembled. 3 piece stainless Steel ball valves also called 3 SS ball valves, are widely used for a variety of sanitary applications that are required for pharmaceutical and food/beverage industries.
- Threaded Ports Female by Female NPT for Standard Connection
- Full Port Valve
- Standard with Blow Out Proof Stem
- Pressure Rated to 1000 PSI Suitable for Standard Applications
- PTFE Seals and Seats Making these Heat and Chemical Resistant
- Sizes available in 1/4" to 4"
- Click here for Specifications and Features