DetailsThree Way Ball Valves
- A 3-way ball valve has 3 ports, and is available in T-Port and L-Port Varieties depending on what flow pattern in required.
- A 3 way valve is ideal if you are looking for a way to divert and control flow without the need for a Tee and multiple valves.
- These valves can be used as diverters, where flow from one inlet can be diverted to either of the two outlets.
- They can also be used as input selector where the outlet is fed from either of the other two ports.
- Great for mixing fluids since you can merge two inlets into a single outlet. (Also called Mixing Ball Valves)
- The opposite flow direction is also possible which allows a single source to divert flow in two directions simultanously .
- T-Port Ball valves can also be use to flow between just two ports, either to the left, to the right or straight though.
- The L-port design allows you to direct flow in one direction at a time.
- From one inlet you can direct flow into two different outlets.
- Or from the opposite flow direction, for one outlet the user can choose from either of two inlets.