If you are a home brewer wanting to remove all the problems associated with cleaning and maintaining your brewing equipment, then you need a 1/2 Stainless Steel Ball Valve. These valves are commonly referred to as brewing ball valves because of their popular use in home brewing.
Here is a list of the specifications for these ball valves:
- Material: Stainless steel 304 or 316
- Size: 1/2 inch
- Compact lighter and Standard versions available.
- Type: Full port
- Bubble-tight seal for preventing leaks
- Closed/open angle of 90 degrees
- Female NPT Threads
- Models available: 2-piece, 3-piece, Mini, 3-way T-port, and 3-way L-port
- Price: Starting from $9.00
- Easy cleaning: Ball valves that are made of materials other than stainless steel can result in untidy operations. With stainless steel ball valves, cleaning is a simple task that can be completed in a matter of minutes.
- Corrosion free: Stainless steel is characteristic for its resistance to rust. Even after long periods of no use, the ball valves will not corrode, making it a supreme choice for brewing pot valves.
- Long-lasting: These ball valves are tough and enduring. They will take many days of brewing without showing any signs of wear and tear. Once installed, it takes away valve replacement worries for many years.
- Heavy duty: The stainless steel material used in the ball valves has great resilience. It can endure the high pressures and temperatures that can build up in the brewing process without degrading itself.
- Inert: This is the fundamental reason behind our recommendation of these stainless steel ball valves. They do not alter the taste of your beer unlike other metal materials and it is completely hygienic and safe.
For more information on the 1/2 Stainless Steel Ball Valve, contact Stainless Steel Ball Valves at 844-664-8043.