Tri-Clover Valves Features
Features of the 2 piece and 3 piece Tri-Clamp Ball Valves
- 250 psi on the economy version and 1000 PSI on the 3 piece version (however the Tri-Clamp connection will determin safe pressure rating, usually half that)
- Full port often called Full Bore Valves
- Casting is the traditional investment type
- The handle has a stem that is blow out proof
- A locking Device is optional on the 3 piece (The 2 piece has no locking device)
- Clamp End: ISO2852-1993
- Adhers to inspection tests: AP1598, EN12266
- Polished to a mirror finish
Features of the Squeeze Trigger and Pull Trigger Tri-Clamp Butterfly Valves
- The butterfly valve take up less space than other valves
- The pull trigger valves has 3 locking positions
- The squeeze trigger has 12 positions the handle can lock in, which allows for good flow control
- Valves come standard with Silicon Seat. EPDM available on request
- Tri-clamp ends allow for sanitary connections
- handles are available in all Stainless Steel with no plastic
Tri-Clamp Ball Valves for Domestic Micro-Brewery, Commercial Brewing, Winery, and Dairy.
Stainless Steel Tri-Clover Ball Valves for Brewing
Sturdy against extremes of temperature as well as being chemically inert, resistant to moisture and immune to wear and tear, stainless steel is an ideal material from which to construct valves for the food and beverage market. From economy tri-clover valves through to the useful ‘quick clean’ tri-clover, we have valves in stock which are suitable for all your beverage and food industry requirements.
Smaller Sized Home Brew Ball Valve
Obviously, the type of valve that's suitable for a commercial brewing operation generally isn't going to work well in a domestic, home brewing situation, which is why we've designed valves which are smaller and intended for home use. Designed for working with a lower volume of beer, these valves still benefit from superb construction and are designed to always give optimal performance.
Top Quality Tri-Clamp Ball Valves and Many Other Parts
No matter what type of brewing set-up you've got, we can get the components you need for it to function successfully. If you're not sure what Tri-Clover Ball Valves you are going to require, or if you have a query you'd like help with, our customer care team will be happy to help. To find out more about our product range, place an order or get further information, call us now at (844) 664-8043.
Click Here to Purchase Tri-Clamp Ball Valves Now