Tri-Clamp Fittings are used in the Food & Beverage Industry. Originally titled Tri-Clover Fittings based off the branded name, they can be used as sanitary hardware. A Tri-Clover Fitting is available with NPT threads, hose barbs and also with a camlock fitting adapter making them a great way to connect to your set up. If you have any questions on how a Tri-Clamp Fitting connects or operates, please contact us and we would be happy to assist.
- Stainless Tri-Clamp fittings are also Know as Tri-Clover Fittings.
- These form a Sanitary Connection Using a Clamp and Gasket.
- Also available in Tri-Clamp by Thread and Tri-Clamp by Hose Barb
- Used in Breweries and Wineries and becoming popular in Homebrew
- Custom parts available like Tri-Clover Caps with threads and cut outs
- Tri-Clamp Fittings for Brewing come standard in SS304
- Please scroll down to next page for more TC Fittings.